Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Hubert Cumberdale will haunt me for ever....

Saladfingers is this extremely odd, eerie, and yet amusing character. This episode is really freaky. I was trippin' out when Hubert Cumberdale comes out in the meatrack and just screams for no reason.....I can't get that out of my head..it's soooo weird, scary...oh yeah, poor kid too.

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

Great audio remix of the Presidential Debate 2004!

I love when people take long streams of audio, manipulate it and turn it into a big joke. And how better to do this then by putting pictures of the candidates on starwars bodies, and animating their mouths! This reminds me of something that Conan' O Brian would pull, SNL or some pseudo South Park cartoon. This is truly a great flash clip you put together.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

Who makes a half-ass RPG??

I'm always up for remakes of video games by newgrounds' users but you can't just stop the damn game in the middle with a "TO BE CONTINUED" flashing at the end. You should have waited until it was completely finished. However, even though there's nothing oringinal about the sprited involved, the story line is kinda cool. I guess I'll have to wait it out...."sigh"...

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

best flash game ever!!!

ive played a moderate amount of flash games, and this I can say is even better than some of the sonic games on sega. I just regret the resolution isn't bigger to experience a bigger version of this masterpiece.