Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Hubert Cumberdale will haunt me for ever....

Saladfingers is this extremely odd, eerie, and yet amusing character. This episode is really freaky. I was trippin' out when Hubert Cumberdale comes out in the meatrack and just screams for no reason.....I can't get that out of my head..it's soooo weird, scary...oh yeah, poor kid too.

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

Great audio remix of the Presidential Debate 2004!

I love when people take long streams of audio, manipulate it and turn it into a big joke. And how better to do this then by putting pictures of the candidates on starwars bodies, and animating their mouths! This reminds me of something that Conan' O Brian would pull, SNL or some pseudo South Park cartoon. This is truly a great flash clip you put together.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

Who makes a half-ass RPG??

I'm always up for remakes of video games by newgrounds' users but you can't just stop the damn game in the middle with a "TO BE CONTINUED" flashing at the end. You should have waited until it was completely finished. However, even though there's nothing oringinal about the sprited involved, the story line is kinda cool. I guess I'll have to wait it out...."sigh"...

The Welder The Welder

putting it to the man!

this is a story of a man who is oppressed by his occupation..then turns around and uses the very skills from that occupation that hold him back in life to present a symbol of freedom for the other workers and himself(hence, the bird). this is a bit deeper then just your average flash movie. well done!!

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

smith likes the mets?!

this is a great collaboration of various artists, spoofing the trilogy we once had faith in to bring us great sequels. I still love the movies myself. And im always a sucker for the burley brawl scenes. RIP wachowski's credibility.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

very tim burton-esque!

there's something magical, warm, yet eerie and strange about this clip. The graphics are great and the sound follows the clip frame to frame.
This reminds me off movies like e.t. and edward scissorhands where the main character befriends a strange alien or outcast in the story.

BlunderCats BlunderCats

great outtakes of the real cast

i couldn't believe that these were actual outtakes from the voices of the show. this is some funny stuff. I actually listen to guy who put some of these clips in his song. shut the f**k up!!!